Wondering what the Redevelopment Board (ARB), Select Board, or School Committee have been doing? Find it hard to navigate the town’s website to get to the details of what’s happening in board meetings? Try my new meeting trackers below, making following along with current and past committee meetings in town simpler!
While the town website staff do a great job, the website software is not very end-user friendly. While Massachusetts Open Meeting Laws ensures you could get materials, finding them requires going to several pages for each committee. I’ve centralized all that, so you can see in one page a simple historical view of what a committee has done. My handy synopsis includes direct links to all the official materials, but in an easier to use format.
Town Board Meetings Trackers
I’m working on adding other boards here. For now, see agendas from 2020-2018 for:
- Select Board Meeting Tracker
- School Committee Meeting Tracker
- Redevelopment Board Meeting Tracker page
- Redevelopment Board Dockets Crossreference page
- Conservation Commission Meeting Tracker (since Nov 2019)
- If there’s interest, I may also analyze past meetings for other boards, and along with my existing work on visualizing town meeting. Stay tuned on some tips for how to more easily follow town committee calendars, so you know when to dial-in to Zoom!